Baroque Art Gilders Paste
Baroque Art Gilders Paste offers a collection of various waxes, resins and high concentrations of pigments, for resistance to water and common chemical reagents with enhanced tint retention and hiding ability for coloring and highlighting interior and exterior applications.
Use Gilders Paste On:
- Metal – Wrought Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Alloys etc…
- Wood – Moldings, Railings, Furniture, Guilding Restoration, Picture Frames, Miter Joints etc…
- Ceramics – Planters, Terra Cotta etc…Resin – Castings, Plastic etc…
- Wax – Candles etc…
Apply Gilders Paste:
- With finger, sponge, toothbrush, paintbrush or cloth in a rubbing motion or use other creative mediums to produce a unique finish.
- Layered on top of one another or mixed to create different finishes or an endless color palette.
- Thin out with paint thinner to transform the highly concentrated Gilders Paste for brushing, sponging, staining, washing or spray painting.
- Drying time varies depending on substrate and surface preparation, approximately 60 minutes to the touch on dry debris free surfaces and 12 hours for complete cure time. If polishing or burnishing is required allow 12 hours drying time.
- Polishing the metallic Gilders Pastes with a soft cloth will produce a gilded finish substituting gold, silver, bronze leaf; nonmetallic pastes will be shiny. If left unpolished the finish will be semi-gloss or matte depending on the color.
A little Gilders Paste goes a long way:
- 27 ml container covers over 30 square feet.
- 92 ml container covers over 100 square feet.